INVESTMENT CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS
1. Cyprus EU Citizenship may be obtained through a secure property investment of €2 million, provided the property/ies is/are residential.
2. The investment can be a single property or combined property portfolio.
3. The main investment may be sold after a period of three (3) years, however, the investor must always maintain / purchase a property with a value of at least €500,000
4. Clean criminal record is required
5. The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for Cyprus Citizenship by Exception provided that they have purchased a permanent residence of at least €500,000 plus VAT.
BENEFITS OF THE CYPRUS EU CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME
FAST AND SIMPLE - Cyprus EU Citizenship by Investment can be obtained within 3 months
NO RESIDENCE REQUIREMENTS - Investors must visit Cyprus at least once every 7 years
FREE MOVEMENT - Citizens have the right to live, work and get an education within the European Union, Free movement of goods, services and capital, Visa-free travel to over 158 countries including the EU and Canada
PROTECTION - Protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country
LANGUAGE - There are no language requirements
NO DONATION - No donation to the Cyprus Government is required
RIGHT TO VOTE - All European Citizens have the right to vote and stand for European Parliament Elections
DUAL CITIZENSHIP - No need to renounce previous nationality as dual citizenship is allowed
VALID FOR LIFE - Citizenship can be passed to future generations by descent
ELIGIBILITY - All nationalities are eligible for the programme
NO TAX CONSEQUENCES - No tax consequences unless one opts to become a tax resident in Cyprus
Aristo Developers offers a comprehensive guide to buying property in Cyprusread more
Aristo Developers provides financial advice and solutions that will help one acquire the home of their dreamsread more
Aristo Developers recognises the importance of safeguarding your property investment in Cyprusread more
An overview of Cyprus' property related transfer feesread more
An informative guide to the VAT and taxation aspects of living on the islandread more
An insight into Cyprus’ property transfers and title deeds proceduresread more