- Copies of Passports
- CV in English for the applicant and his spouse. The CVs must be signed by them.
- Clean Criminal Records translated in English and duly certified (certified by the Cyprus Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) – for the main applicant, spouse, adult children, parents
- Marriage Certificate translated in English and duly certified (certified by the Cyprus Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) – for the applicant/spouse and parents
- Birth Certificates of the children translated in English and duly certified (certified by the Cyprus Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).ln case the children are adult please inform me accordingly as additional documentation must be submitted with the application.
- Income Certificate from abroad of €50,000 at least, plus an additional amount of €15,000 for the spouse and €10,000 for each dependent child.
- Affidavit Statement for not Employment by the applicant and his/her spouse that he/she does not intent to work or be engaged in any form of business in Cyprus (with the exception of their employment as Directors in a Company registered in Cyprus by virtue of which they have chosen to invest under the current regulations). The Statement for not employment in Cyprus must be signed by both the main applicant, the spouse, adult children
and parents (one document each).
- MIP1 form for PR application must be signed by the main applicant and the adult children.
- University certificate for any adult children (stating the duration and the degree).
- Birth Certificate: A birth certificate of the main applicant and spouse is needed.
- All family members must provide Health Insurance Certificate for medical treatment covering inpatient and outpatient care in case they are not registered with the National Health System of Cyprus(GHS).
In Relation To The Property Acquisition Procedure The Following is Needed:
- Copy of the stamped Contract of Sale
- Copy of the Land Registry receipt proving that the Contract of Sale has been lodged at the Land Registry
- Receipts of payment of at least €300,000 plus VAT(where applicable)
- Bank letter showing that the amount of €300,000 plus VAT is emanated from abroad